Charter rates in Euro referring to weekly (7 nights/6 days), charter period:
- Current VAT 12% (50% discounted rate on the full, 24% VAT rate applicable on long range cruises)
- First fill for outboard engine
- Spare bottle of gas
- First and last night at the marina/port
Charter rates do not include:
- Fuel and water consumption
- Crew (skipper/ cook / hostess)
- Berthing fees
Embarkation: charter period start date from 17:00 Saturday
Disembarkation: charter period end date by 09:00 Saturday
Return to Re – delivery base – Compulsory: return to base the evening before disembarking at 18:00 the latest.
All boats are insured against
- Risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to hull, machinery and equipment
- Third party liability
- Sea pollution liability
- A deductible provision is applied, depending on the yacht value.
Compulsory per charter:
Standard Charter Pack (not commissionable, payable at the base in cash):
- final cleaning
- bed sheets and towels
- first fill for outboard engine
- spare bottle of gas 200 €
- One crew member presents the port Authority an appropriate sailing certificate, proving his competence as skipper
- One experienced crew member is declared as Co-skipper.
Co-skipper should possess equivalent certification as skipper or may otherwise sign a self – declaration statement for the port authority verifying his sailing experience.